Pamper Parlour NOW OPEN
For a magical day out, book an experience for you and your friends at Paradise Resort’s BRAND NEW Pamper Parlour!
Open to the public as well as resort guests, you can book in for hair braiding or even a birthday party with Mummy & Me packages, Daddy Daughter ‘Learn to Braid Date Nights’ and Glam Pack coming soon.
- Mermaid Braids: 2 full head braids with colour extension, best for mid-long hair
- Unicorn Braid: 2 half head braids with colour extension, better suited for short or very fine hair
- Single Cornrow: 1 single cornrow braid with colour extension, suits all hair types
- Dutch Braids: 2 braids with NO colour extension, suits most hair types
The Pamper Parlour is open daily from 8.30am to 2pm and features a butterfly wall art for guests to take photos in front of, which they can post on social media.
#prcgpamperpalour #pamperedbyprgc #mermaidbraids #unicornbraids
- Please check hair for lice prior to booking and before arrival. We will NOT braid any hair with head lice.
- Hair MUST be dry and brushed prior to arrival. Extra charges will apply for guests that don't comply and requires extra time. If hair is matted or tangled, the braider has the right to refuse the service and no refund will be provided.
- Please arrive 5 minutes prior to your scheduled time to choose your preferred hair braid colour. Please allow 15 minutes on either side of your session.
- Due to the limited availability of this product, hair braiding is strictly non-refundable. If you need to cancel, please provide a minimum of 48 hours' notice to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss credit options.
- The safety of our staff and guests remain our highest priority as we navigate changes to our business imposed by COVID. If you or your child are feeling unwell please contact us to reschedule your appointment or arrange credit options. For more information and announcements visit our COVID updates page.