Why you should host your next school camp or excursion at Paradise Resort
Let them run amok in our kids’ club
Did you know that we are the only resort in Australia with a kids’ club that is: open to children as young as six weeks, up to 12 years old; open daily; and every child gets one session complimentary when parents book a stay direct on the resorts website? At the Kids Zone, children have access to eight exciting destinations, including:
- The Space Room, complete with bright orange and pink planets, asteroids, and alien space creatures
- The Underwater World, which boats a submarine slide, hidden grottos and caves, sunken treasure, pirate ship and more
- The Egyptian Room, where an ancient pyramid and Egyptian mummy promise plenty of adventure (in the form of dance parties, movie nights and games)
- Astro’s Space Station, with its pedal powered space buggies and space fuelling station
- Dusty’s Safari, where kids are encouraged to pack their binoculars and embark on a safari through an enchanted forest
- Krazy 4 Kraft, where kids can create a masterpiece, learn new crafts, and make special souvenirs from 2pm to 4pm daily
- The Magic Garden, with giant frogs and beautiful butterflies, a ball pit, dress up options and craft and activity stations
- The Junior Adventure Park, our outdoor wonderland where young children can enjoy age-appropriate fun.
Across our entire Kids Zone, our Holiday Heroes provide an unrivalled activities program and endless fun for children of every age. Free play is generally quite limited, as we find that having a structured program It’s the perfect place to make new friends, create unforgettable memories and participate in fun and engaging activities – all designed especially for kids.
Note that meals are also optional at the Kids Zone, and are served between 12-12:30pm, 5-5:30pm and 7-7:30pm. For health and safety reasons, meals cannot be saved and served after these designated service times. Most dietary needs (such as coeliac and other allergies) are well catered for by our experienced chef. As a safety measure no food can be brought into Kids Zone. Please note we are a nut-free zone.
Or try out our new Teens Club!
At Paradise Resort, we don’t let the kids have all the fun – we know that teens are just as keen to let loose, and we have a bunch of activities where they can do exactly that! If the Kids Zone doesn’t appeal to your ‘almost adults’, our Teens Club is sure to be the perfect fit. We offer a wide range of activities, including:
- The Teens Club program, where teens can attend pre-planned events like ice skating, watch shows as a VIP and participate in games led by our Teen Activity Staff Specialist with prizes to be won
- The Horror Express Halloween Train Ride, which runs every Saturday in October and takes you through the mysterious Ghost and Zombie Gardens of Paradise Resort
- Paradise Hair Braiding, allowing teens to choose between a classic cornrow, unicorn braid or mermaid braid – complete with coloured hair extensions!
- Laser Tag, where teens can partake in an epic battle for Underwater World
- Rock Climbing, perfect for adventurous teens looking to take on the nine-metre rock climbing wall
- A free yoga class, the perfect way to unwind and de-stress on the Outdoor Stage
- Master Chef sessions, where teens can bake cookies or make pizza
On-site attractions, including…
There aren’t many holiday destinations that offer ice skating on-site, but that’s just another way that Paradise Resort stands out from the rest! Planet Chill is Surfers Paradise’s only ice skating rink, and it’s situated on the second floor – right above Penguins Restaurant. This all-weather attraction lends itself to year-round fun for kids. It’s made with real ice, suitable for all ages and even offers fibreglass penguins for novice skaters to enjoy their first ‘icecapades’. As if ice skating wasn’t fun enough, we’ve also added pulsating popular music, a disco ball and under-ice lighting to brighten up your session.
Not one, but TWO water parks!
What’s three storeys high, offers a myriad of slides, water cannons and climbing frames, and even has a 600L bucket that showers guests in an enormous (but so much fun!) splash?! Our Z4K water park, that’s what! Our huge water park – so large, it’s split into two – is one of the highlight attractions at Paradise Resort, promising endless fun for kids big and small. Whether they’re taking a dip in the refreshing lagoon pool, relaxing in the large heated spa or navigating the two enormous aqua play attractions, it will be hard to convince the kids to leave. For the little ones, let them loose on the smaller Z4K water park which features a slippery slide, water cannons and a paddling area. There’s even something for the teachers – you just have to be brave enough to take a turn in the dunk tank! Our pools, spa and junior water park are all heated year-round, and there are plenty of other resort-style amenities on offer for guests, too.