Up to 4 guests
Cleo's Castle or Astro's Alley
Take a look around...
Features for the adults
- A choice to upgrade to Aqua View (subject to availability, fees apply)
- Balcony with table and chairs
- Individually controlled air conditioning / heating
- Complimentary local and national phone calls
- Small refrigerator
- Iron and board
- Remote control TV
- Complimentary Wifi
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Daily housekeeping service which includes removal of rubbish, fresh towels and your bed freshly made (Sundays on request)
- 1 Queen
- 1 King single
- 1 Rollaway bed or baby cot if required
- Private ensuite with shower over bath
- Bath towels
- Hair dryer
- Body wash/shampoo and hand soap
No, our rooms are hotel style and are not equipped with a full kitchen like an apartment. Our Resort Rooms are our entry-level rooms which include complimentary tea and coffee. If you want a microwave, toaster, crockery and cutlery to allow for basic food reheating, check out our Junior Bunkhouse, King Bunkhouse or range of Family Rooms, where these facilities are included.
No. Due to health and safety regulations cooking equipment such as air fryers, sandwich presses, slow cookers, fry pans, rice cookers, BBQ equipment and camping gas cookers are strictly prohibited. The use of this equipment within the resort is exceptionally dangerous, putting the lives of hundreds of our guests at risk.
For the safety of everyone, we have both thermal and smoke detectors installed in every room. If a detector is activated by smoke or heat, the Fire Brigade are automatically dispatched at a flat fee of $3000 to the business which will be passed onto the offending guest. We have a range of bar and dining outlets onsite to choose from, as well as complimentary BBQs in our pool area for all guests to enjoy throughout their stay.
National hotel and accommodation regulations provide strict guidelines on the maximum capacity allowed in all rooms to ensure the health and safety of all guests. As an example; The bedding in our Resort Room is 1 Queen, 1 Single and the choice to add one rollaway bed or baby cot which only allows for up to 4 people. Babies are included in the capacity, so as long as you don’t exceed 4 people a Resort Room is suitable. For larger families, please check out our King Bunkhouse or Family Room categories.
Queensland Government Regulations prevent smoking in public buildings, so to meet all requirements and to create a happier, healthier place for both our staff and guests, Paradise Resort is proudly 100% smoke-free. Smoking (including electronic cigarettes and shishas) are not permitted anywhere within the property. Smoking in rooms will incur a $500 deodorising charge and could result in additional fines imposed by Government Authorities.
Our resort rooms have individually controlled air-conditioning units that can cool or heat. If you are not from Queensland, we understand the humidity throughout Summer can be hard to handle, but do not set the temperature below 22º degrees as the units will freeze up.
Wireless internet is available complimentary in most public areas of the resort and in guest rooms located in Captains Quarters and Dusty’s Digs only. Our rooms located in Astros Alley and Cleos Castle do not currently have wifi access.
All rooms are serviced Monday to Saturday and refreshed with fresh towels, beds made and any rubbish removed. To reduce our impact on the environment, we only change bed linen every 4th day (or upon request) and only replace towels when they are not hanging on the rack. Our 'Sunday Sleep In initiative' also gives you the option of sleeping in with no disruption. Rooms will only be serviced upon request on Sundays. You will be required to contact reception before 8.00 pm Saturday evening to schedule the service.
We don’t provide room service, however, you can 'skip the queue' and order your meals online from any of our bar and dining outlets. Take your meal back to your room or enjoy a bite by the pool. Simply place your order through your phone and you'll be notified once your order is ready to be collected. Order now
Pool towels are not provided but are available for purchase at nominal costs from our onsite resort shop, Splashes. Our bath towels may not be used for pools, beaches or taken away from the resort.
Whether you’re flying or driving, deciding what to pack for your holiday can sometimes be stressful. You can leave the kitchen sink at home (and half of the kids' toys) because we’ve got fairy godmothers (aka housekeepers who will take care of your room) and so many toys (aka a waterpark, jungle gym, Kids Club, games room, ice-skating rink and so much more) that the kids won’t know what to play with first.
To make things a bit easier here’s a list of the top 10 things to pack;
- Socks for Ice Skating at Planet Chill, Astro says these are essential!
- Closed in shoes for younger skaters at Planet Chill, the smallest size Astro has is a Junior 12, however, he has special skates for younger skaters.
- Beach Towels, if you are low on space, bring your sarong or you can find Dusty, Astro, Cleo or Captain towels for purchase in the resort shop.
- Smartphone and charger (or your camera) - Cleo says selfies are a must! Don't forget to tag #paradiseresortgc and check in on Facebook.
- Swimmers and sunscreen are a must to ensure you are ready to race down our waterslides.
Theme Park Tickets, book them online here.
- Medications - asthma puffers, Epi-pens and any medical action plans for our Kids Club team.
- Favourite book to read in your quiet time whilst the kids are enjoying Kids Club.
- Your biggest smile because guess what? You are about to go on holidays!
If you've forgotten anything, you can visit our onsite resort shop which stocks a range of things you can buy or hire to make that load a little lighter.