As a Night Public Area Cleaner you will in a friendly and efficient manner, clean and maintain public areas within the property by carrying out allocated cleaning duties.
The Duties/Responsibilities of the Public Area Cleaner will include (but not limited to):
- Cleaning all public areas, including common areas, bathrooms, hallways and windows.
- Empty and clean ashtray’s and rubbish bins
- Use of polishing machine and duplex machine
- Report any damage to public areas, stolen items or maintenance issues on a daily basis
- Ensure all equipment is cleaned correctly; storeroom and trolleys are kept neat working order.
- Understand the correct usage and storage of cleaning agents in line with health and safety regulations and manufacturer’s instructions.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Previous experience in a similar role within a Resort or Hotel environment (advantageous).
- Sound attention to detail and a positive, proactive approach to all tasks.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Professional presentation and a confident, mature and personable manner.
- Be a motivated team player who is able to work autonomously and within a team.
- Available to work between the hours of 9pm to 6pm.
- Flexibility with hours; able to work a variety of shifts including days, nights, weekends and Public Holidays when required.
CULTURE & BENEFITS
At Paradise Resort, we believe our employees are an essential element in the successful delivery of an incredibly fun, energetic & memorable experience for our guests and their families which will be talked about for years to come. We aim to empower and support our employees through career enhancing opportunities and excellent working conditions. We reward, retain and develop those who possess the right attitude and wish to succeed as professionals at all levels. As a successful candidate you can expect to receive:
- Opportunity to be a part of Australia’s Favourite Family Resort and to grow with the company
- Discounts on accommodation and food and beverage outlets
- Career development opportunities
Thank you in advance for applying for this role. Submit your application via Seek. Please ensure a covering letter and resume is attached which outlines your skills and experience regarding the above criteria. Tell us about your signature dish as well!