We are currently looking for experienced bartenders to work in our BRAND NEW Poolside Bar.
Our new food and beverage dining outlets also include Jerry’s Burgers, Deb’s Pizza Shack, Poolside Café and Bar and our family restaurant, Penguin’s offers our guests a range of family dining experiences the whole family can enjoy. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, the menus consist of a wide variety of dishes from around the world and features quality fresh produce!
Paradise Resort is all about fun and excitement for our guests, but also our employees. When applying for this position be sure to show us your personality and love for hospitality in your application.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role
- A current nationally accredited Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) Certificate or be willing to obtain one prior to commencement
- Effective communication skills; both written and verbal
- Knowledge of wine, beers & cocktails
- Have a full availability; able to work weekdays, weekends, nights and Public Holidays as required
CULTURE & BENEFITS
At Paradise Resort, we believe our employees are an essential element in the successful delivery of an incredibly fun, energetic & memorable experience for our guests and their families which will be talked about for years to come. We aim to empower and support our employees through career enhancing opportunities and excellent working conditions. We reward, retain and develop those who possess the right attitude and wish to succeed as professionals at all levels. As a successful candidate you can expect to receive:
- Discounts on accommodation and food and beverage outlets
- Career development opportunities
- Opportunity to be a part of Australia’s Favourite Family Resort and to grow with the company
Thank you in advance for applying for this role. Submit your application via Seek
. Please ensure a covering letter and resume is attached which outlines your skills and experience regarding the above criteria. Tell us about your signature dish as well!