Gold Coast Beer & Cider Festival – Saturday 23rd October 2021
DRINK, STAY AND PLAY AT THE GOLD COAST BEER & CIDER FESTIVAL
Saturday 23 October 2021
Join in the fun of the Gold Coast Beer & Cider Festival (GCBCF) this October at the Broadwater parklands.
The founders of Canberra Craft Beer & Cider Festival & Hunter Valley Wine & Beer Festival are bringing their festival north with the inaugural Gold Coast Beer & Cider Festival set to be staged at Broadwater Parklands, just one tram stop away from Paradise Resort. There you will find the best craft breweries in the country reunited to satisfy the interest and quench the desire of the nation’s beer enthusiasts in their first ever park festival.
The Festival will feature craft breweries along with live entertainment, food, and a wide range of kids’ activities, serving from 11am-5pm. Or if you want to leave the kids behind make the most of your stay in Paradise and book the kids in to Kids Club with every child receiving one complimentary session when you book direct.
Stay 2 nights from $425
Your package to paradise includes:
- Two x General Admission tickets for the Gold Coast Beer & Cider Festival
- 4 pack of Sydney Brewery Beer or Cider
- $50 Food and Beverage Credit to spend at the resort
- Continental buffet breakfast daily for all guests
- One fully supervised Kids Club or Teen Club session per person (0 – 17years)
- Two tickets for Planet Chill ice-skating rink
- Unlimited use of the waterpark, lagoon pool and spa
- A range of daily activities and entertainment
DON’T MISS OUT ON HUGE SAVINGS… GET IN QUICK!
Terms & Conditions:
• On sale for a limited time or until festival tickets sell out
• The starting price is shown and will not be available on all room types or dates. Prices will be identified in the booking calendar.
• This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, cannot be applied to group rates and is only available for new bookings made directly with Paradise Resort Gold Coast through our website or call center.
• Child ages are 0-12years, additional charges will apply for children 13 years and over. Includes a rollaway bed or baby cot for the 2nd child in a Resort Room or the 5th and 6th child in a Resort Interconnecting Room.
• Kids Club – Includes one fully supervised kids club or teen club session per child (0-17years) per STAY valued at up to $40 each. Additional sessions can be booked for 50% off and can be used during this stay only. Guests also receive unlimited use of the Waterpark, pool and spa plus a range of daily activities and entertainment. Not all activities are included and may not be available during your stay, visit the website or weekly what’s on program on arrival for current schedule and pricing.
• Dining Credit – A maximum $50 dining credit is included. Credit can be used towards purchases made in Penguins Restaurant, Jerry’s Burgers, Deb’s Pizza Shack or the Poolside Café and Bar at Paradise Resort Gold Coast. Dining credit must be used during this visit and only available when a valid credit card is supplied at check-in. The dining credit will be applied on your departure. Any unused portion will be forfeited and cannot be redeemed for cash.
Payment & Deposit Policy:
• 50% non-refundable deposit payment, plus the booking fee and will be charged on your credit card at time of booking and it is non-refundable in case of cancellation.
• Full remaining payment is due 14 days prior to arrival, or, if your booking is made within 14 days of your scheduled day of arrival, at the time of booking. Once full payment is made this is non-refundable and non-transferable in the case of a cancellation.
• Cancellation made on or before 14 days prior to arrival will be charged the 50% deposit plus any booking fees. No refunds will be issued once inside 14 days prior to arrival or if you decide to depart early.
• One free date change is permitted up until 14 days prior to arrival after which any money paid is forfeited. When changing dates, pricing is subject to change pending rates and availability on your new dates.
COVID-19 Travel Restrictions:
• In the event of a Government issued health directive for your residential area, a change of date will be permitted and any funds paid will be transferred as a credit to your new date. When changing dates, pricing is subject to change pending rates and availability on your new dates.