SAVE 25% on ice-skating
Visit the coolest place in Paradise and enjoy 25% off your next ice-skating session.
FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
Planet Chill Ice-Skating Rink is suitable for all kids, big and small (3+ years) and offers a range of sessions including skating for beginners and sessions for the whole family.
BOOK NOW OR BUY A VOUCHER
Buy before 30 November 2021
Skate before 24 December 2021
Situated on level 2 above penguins Family Restaurant, Planet Chill is an all weather attraction, open year round and open to resort guests as well as the general public (all other facilities are for resort guests only).
Bookings are essential as maximum capacities do apply.
The Surfers Paradise North light rail station is located just 250metres away or offsite parking is located on the corner of Norfolk and Ferny Avenue.
Entry to Planet Chill is FREE for spectators, you only pay if you wish to skate.
Terms & Conditions:
- You must be over 3 years of age to skate on the ice. All children must be supervised by a responsible adult whilst skating.
- Children 0-2 years are not permitted.
- Socks are required to be worn when hiring skates and helmets are compulsory.
- You acknowledge that the facilities may be unsupervised and that you participate at your own risk and are responsible for your own safety. If you do not currently undertake regular physical
activity, you should seek medical advice before using Planet Chill.
- Your ticket or right to use the facility may be suspended or cancelled at the absolute discretion of the supplier for reckless or careless conduct.
- No food or beverages are permitted on the ice.
- Not valid on birthday parties or special events.