Straight to the point: If you are an experienced Marketing Executive highly skilled at implementing winning strategies across social, digital and print, consider yourself to be creative and resourceful and looking for a role that is fast paced but provides diversity working across multiple fun, family friendly brands then keep reading.
As a newly renovated family resort, that has been voted Australia’s best for the past 9 years we are looking for a marketing superstar who will help elevate the fun and exciting brands that fall within Paradise Resort. Our brands include Paradise Resort as well as birthday parties, planet chill ice-skating rink, penguins restaurant, kids club and more. As part of a small sales and marketing team you will implement, deliver and analyse winning campaigns across all marketing mediums from social media to digital, print and everything in between. You will manage and grow our social media pages, create eye-catching content for our email marketing, collaborate with like-minded businesses and brands to create revenue generating campaigns and build brand awareness with strategies that continually stand out from the competition.
Do you have what it takes?
- Filled with numerous success stories of how your marketing strategies have contributed to the brand’s success
- A social media superstar, experienced in creating eye-catching content with consistent high engagement
- Experience in managing email marketing which includes creating engaging content, briefing the designer, through to uploading in to the Revinate email marketing software and analysing to improve each send
- Ready to assist with the development of marketing plans, giveaways, events and activities
- Abundance of creativity and determination to achieve sales and marketing goals in every campaign
- An open-minded approach with strong organizational and planning abilities to assist with the design, production and submission of all marketing and promotional assets to our clients
- Collaborate and problem solve with other departments as needed to help promote or enhance their offering, telling a story through your marketing strategies
- Be a result driven, self-motivated individual who is confident working autonomously with good time management and organisational skills to ensure deadlines are met
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of two (2) years within a Marketing Executive role
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule in order to capture content or meet with clients, which may include weekends or evenings
- Fully competent in managing social media, mastering in creating stories and posts that have potential to go viral
- Ability to adapt to the use of multiple content management systems and software programs with a willingness to learn and teach others
- Basic understanding of the adobe creative suite or similar software to edit, resize and create captivating content for social media, websites, emails and other platforms
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and willingness to adapt to change
Culture and Benefits:
- Opportunity to be a part of Australia’s Favourite Family Resort and to grow with the company
- Discounts on accommodation and food and beverage outlets
- Career development opportunities
For further information regarding the property, please visit the website below:
Thank you in advance for applying for this role. Please ensure a covering letter and resume is attached which outlines your skills and experience regarding the above criteria.
Note: If you meet our skills requirements, you will be contacted!
Read up on what we've been doing...
Hat-trick of WINS as Paradise reconfirmed as Australia’s “Best Family Hotel/Resort in Australia”
You’ve heard about the Big Mac…You’ve heard about the Big Jack…But have you heard about the GIANT JERRY?
Paradise Resort Gold Coast revamp: Why Surfers Paradise hotel is proving ‘heaven for kids and paradise for parents’
A new-look holiday paradise has delivered on its mighty promise of a Gold Coast revival. SEE THE CHANGES
Top 10 Gold Coast School Holiday Activities
The Great Day Out put it out to you to come up with some boredom busters when you’re on the Gold Coast. So, in no particular order, here’s a list of your fabulous suggestions.
There is so much to explore here on the Gold Coast, and the best way to see it all is definitely by foot.
Discover Family Time
Paradise resort has an extensive daily activities and entertainment program, catering to young children right through to mum and dad!
‘Paradise Re-born’ as Australia’s Favourite Family Resort Re-Opens After Massive Upgrade!
The doors of Paradise Resort Gold Coast are set to reopen on 1 September 2020, with a completely refreshed look and feel.
Gold Coast Bucket List
Whether you're a vacationer or a stay-cationer, check out our list of the top 10 things you've got to try while you're staying on the Gold Coast
If you're vacationing on the Gold Coast with the kids, give these spots a try ....
Discover What’s New
Here at Paradise Resort, we know what makes a gold coast holiday oh so special – that’s why we’ve rounded up some of the must-see sights and must-try attractions to make this holiday your best yet.